This is all the wahala that happens when someone makes you a bridesmaid by force. The unnecessary expenses, the stress, and the other bridesmaids who act like God.
1. When your friend includes you in the bridal train without asking.
Sis, don’t take this friend privilege too far. You should have asked me.
2. Everyone forming for themselves on the WhatsApp group.
It’s not me that will first and talk.
3. When they charge N50k for dress and shoes.
E don be o.
4. And it looks like something from Aswani market.
See how I played myself by myself.
5. You, when the Chief Bridesmaid starts feeling herself.
Who be this one?
6. When they ask you to move in with the bride three days to the wedding.
Balance me real quick, pls. Move in to do what? Part-time slave labour?
7. You, after all the wedding serenren.
Thank you, dear friend. The evil you have done is enough.